Skype and Phone Counselling Sydney
Try a Skype or Telephone Counselling Session.
You may be experiencing difficulties in your life and wanting to talk to a psychologist; however, you may often find it difficult to schedule an appointment. It is not always easy to schedule a time when you have to factor in travelling, limited availability during business hours, and other barriers to accessing professional help.
Don’t deny yourself help – you can schedule a session today via Skype or Phone.
Why choose Skype or Phone Counselling?
There are many advantages for you to have sessions via Phone or Skype:
- You can participate in the convenience of your own home
- You can schedule it at the times that are most suitable for you
- You can call from anywhere in Australia or even from overseas
- When you travel, you can continue your counselling sessions as long as you have phone or internet access
- Counselling can be arranged outside of usual trading hours
- You might prefer to talk about the difficulties you experience without having to do so face-to-face
- You don’t have to endure the frustration of being stuck in Sydney traffic on your way to or from your appointment!
What areas of counselling is it good for?
- Stress Management
- Weight Management
- Health-related Problems
- Cancer Support
- Self-esteem Issues
- Self-confidence Issues
- Grief and Loss
- Divorce and Separation Issues
- Conflict Resolution
- Relationship Difficulties
How does it work?
You can contact us on 0403 866 997 or email@example.com to arrange a suitable time for your counselling sessions. You can also ask any counselling related questions you might have prior to our first session.
Duration of counselling session
A counselling session is usually 55 minutes in duration. Sometimes we can arrange a longer session which can go up to 90 minutes.
Credit Card payment is accepted.
For Skype counselling you need to download Skype on your computer, tablet or mobile phone. You can follow instructions on how to download Skype on your computer or mobile device here.
If you are interested in trying it out, or have any questions regarding Skype or Phone counselling, feel free to contact us and I will be happy to answer any questions you might have.