Changes in the Australian family law system require couples to attempt to reach an agreement in a mediation session prior to going to court. If you have decided to end your marriage and file for divorce, you will need to first obtain a certificate from a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner prior to going to court.

Dr Yuliya Richard is an accredited Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner and is available to assist you in the following areas of disputes and mediations:

  • Parenting Plans

  • Property Settlement

  • Succession

  • Inheritance

  • Financial Arrangements.

The following information can be found on Family Court Australia website:

“The Family Law Act 1975 (the Act) requires you to obtain a certificate from a registered family dispute resolution practitioner before you file an application for an order in relation to a child under Part VII of the Act. Part VII of the Act covers applications for several different types of orders relating to children. The most common are applications for parenting orders; that is, an application asking a court to make orders about the parenting arrangements for a child.”
For more information about what you need to do prior to going to court click here to read about your options and requirements as advised by Family Court Australia.

Call us to discover how we can help.

0403 866 997

Address and Enquiry Form

    Are you looking for a Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner?
    We can help with parenting arrangements and property settlement.

    Get in touch with us